Yoga for Back Pain & Inflammation
Holistic Yoga to end back problems
What you’ll learn
- Restore your spine’s complete health
- Cure back pain safely
- Time-saving program
- Cost-effective, saving you trips to doctors
- De-stress & relax
- This Course is at the Beginner level. No prior knowledge in the field is necessary
- You may initially take the assistance of a few tools until you can perform without them: chair, pillow, strap, yoga blocks
- Consult your doctor before starting the Course
Chronic back pain is a leading cause of disability worldwide. In most cases, therapeutic yoga can help decrease pain and protect your back from further injury.
Through the practice of yoga, we can find complete relief. I was a back pain sufferer and with the wonderful yogic techniques shared in this program, my back was supple and pain-free in a few weeks.
In this course, I will guide you through exercises that are simple and put together in the form of three doable routines. Yogic poses are diverse to target all muscles, primary and supporting, restoring your mobility and movement.
Mental agony cannot be ignored as part of this disabling condition, thus you will de-stress through savasana (yogic relaxation). The program has sweet bonuses, which include a PDF document for healing and bone-nourishing foods, a video on your spine’s vitality, and the importance of correct breathing techniques.
The Course offers exercise routines that suit your busy schedule
How it works:
You will receive three effective yoga routines. The yoga postures in each routine are explained in short tutorials. The routines help to
- loosen tight muscles
- increase blood flow to the affected area
- increase the range of motion of the 33 joints in the spine
What to expect: There are three routines under Pain Management Stage. The exercises are gentle and dynamic. Each routine is accompanied by individual exercise/pose tutorials for a comprehensive explanation of the exercise/pose.
Intensity: No exertion – Mild
How Often: 3 to 4 times a week the routines can be practiced.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone & Everyone
- Back pain sufferers
- People who want to prevent back aches due to sedentary life, obesity, an occupation involving standing for long hours, sitting at a desk or car, lifting heavy weights;
- Yoga teachers or physical trainers or Athletes
- Suitable for all age
Unity VFX Graph – Beginner To IntermediateGet Course Now