SQL HackerRank Challenge: Get Gold star & 670 points
Learn complete MySQL & PostgreSQL. Solve HackerRank problems to get Gold star and 670 points in SQL HackerRank
What you’ll learn
SQL HackerRank Challenge: Get Gold star & 670 points
- Get silver and gold rank with 600+ points
- Solve 30+ questions in the HackerRank SQL section
- How to write SELECT queries to fetch relevant data in PostgreSQL and MySQL
- How to filter and sort the data using WHEN, logical operators, and ORDER BY
- How to group and aggregate data in PostgreSQL and MySQL
- How to apply joins and combine queries in PostgreSQL and MySQL
- String, mathematical, date-time functions, and pattern matching in PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Understanding of VIEWS and INDEXES in PostgreSQL and MySQL
- How to write subqueries in PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Just a PC with any web browser
6 Reasons why you should choose this SQL course
- Solve complete 20 questions of the ‘Weather Observation Station’ case study of HackerRank
- Other HackerRank SQL case studies we will be solving
- The Pads
- Binary Tree Nodes
- New Companies
- The Report
- Top Companies
- Ollivander’s Inventory Challenges
- Contest Leaderboard
- Symmetric Pairs
- SQL Project Planning
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you everything in SQL that you will need for Data analysis in businesses
- Comprehensive – covers basic and advanced SQL statements in both, PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Downloadable resources covering important topics on SQL
- Your queries on SQL and anything covered in the Masterclass will be responded to by the Instructor himself
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this SQL course.
Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete tutorial on SQL which can be completed within a weekend. SQL is the most sought-after skill for Data analysis roles in all companies. PostgreSQL and MySQL are highly desired skills for database management and data analysis roles. So whether you want to start a career as a data scientist or just grow your data analysis skills, this course will cover everything you need to know to do that.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek, Pukhraj, and Nadeem. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Science and Machine Learning for over a decade. They have in-depth knowledge of advanced SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, database management, and various data analysis tools available in the market.
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet, or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
By the end of this course, your confidence in using SQL will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use SQL for Data analytics as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Why learn SQL?
- SQL is the most universal and commonly used database language. It powers the most commonly used database engines like PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQLite, and MySQL. Simply put, If you want to access databases then yes, you need to know SQL.
- It is not difficult to learn SQL. SQL is not a programming language, it’s a query language. The primary objective where SQL was created was to give the possibility to common people to get interesting data from the database. It is also an English-like language so anyone who can use English at a basic level can write SQL queries easily.
- SQL is one of the most sought-after skills by hiring employers.
- You can earn good money
How much time does it take to learn SQL?
SQL is easy but no one can determine the learning time it takes. It depends on you. The method we adopted to help you learn SQL quickly starts from the basics and takes you to an advanced level within hours. You can follow the same, but remember you can learn nothing without practicing it. Practice is the only way to learn SQL quickly.
What’s the difference between SQL and PostgreSQL?
SQL is a language. Specifically, the “Structured Query Language”
PostgreSQL is one of several database systems, or RDMS (Relational Database Management System). PostgresSQL is one of several RDBMSs, others of which are Oracle, Informix, MySQL, and MSQL.
All of these RDBMSs use SQL as their language. Each of them has minor variations in the “dialect” of SQL that they use, but it’s all still SQL.
Which is better, PostgreSQL or MySQL?
Both are excellent products with unique strengths, and the choice is often a matter of personal preference.
PostgreSQL offers overall features for traditional database applications, while MySQL focuses on faster performance for Web-based applications.
Open-source development will bring more features to subsequent releases of both databases.
Who uses these databases?
Here are a few examples of companies that use PostgreSQL: Apple, BioPharm, Etsy, IMDB, Macworld, Debian, Fujitsu, Red Hat, Sun Microsystem, Cisco, and Skype.
Companies that use MySQL: Uber, Airbnb, Netflix, Udemy, Pinterest, etc.
Who this course is for:
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Anyone curious to learn and compare both PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Students about to join their first corporate job