Microsoft Excel Course with Projects
Step by step, learn Microsoft Excel and add to your knowledge by working on projects.
What you’ll learn
Microsoft Excel Course with Projects
- Excel skills are important.
- Find out how to use the tools that are in the different menus.
- Good working knowledge of how to use Excel
- complete knowledge of how to use Excel to work on projects.
- The basic of Knowledge for Office Applications
- Understand the fundamentals of PCs and laptops.
- I can’t wait to learn something new.
This Excel course is meant to give you a general understanding of the Microsoft Excel program.
This course is split into two parts and is designed to meet the needs of the corporate platform. In the learning part, you’ll learn how to use the tools and functions of Microsoft Excel, which will help you use Microsoft Excel applications more efficiently and effectively. In the project part, you’ll see how Excel is used in the real world.
After this course is over, you will
Get a Certificate of Completion of a Course
Get a leg up on the competition in the job market.
Learn how to use Microsoft Excel well and efficiently.
Give your organization training in Excel.
Train your employees to improve their Excel skills so that they can do their daily work more efficiently.
Part of Learning
- How to Use Excel for the First Time
- Cut, Copy, and Paste, as well as Format Painter
- Use the Font Tools under the Home menu
- Use the Alignment Tools under the Home Menu
- How to Use the Number Tools on the Home Menu
- Getting Style Tools from the Home Menu
- Use the Cells tool, which you can find in the Home menu.
- Use the tools under the “Home” menu to edit your work.
- How to Use More Than One Worksheet
- How to use the tool under the Insert menu called “Tables”
- Learn how to use the Illustrator tool in the Insert menu.
- How to use the tool under the Insert menu called “Charts & Sparklines”
- How to Use Excel Pivot Tables and Slicers
- Using the text tool in the Insert menu
- How to use the Text and Symbols tool under the Insert menu
- How to use the different tools in Draw.
- Tools for Putting Pages Together in Excel
- use Excel’s different functions.
- How to check for function errors and fix them.
- Tools for checking on Formula applications can be found on the Formula Menu
- Using Excel’s IF function
- How to import data, sort it, filter it, and get rid of data that is already there.
- How to use Excel’s “Data Validation Tool”
- The Text to Columns tool
- What Is the Goal of What-If Analysis for Making Decisions?
- How does the IF Analysis-Data Table help you make a choice?
- What is the IF Analysis-Scenario Manager for Scenario Analysis?
- Data forecasting by hand and by computer
- How to Use the Solver in Excel to Look at Data
- Use the Spelling Checker tool, which you can find in the Review menu.
- Using the Thesaurus and Translation Tool
- How to use Excel comments and protection
- Different Points of View Workbook
- How to Use Show and Zoom Tools in Excel
- Using the Window Tools from the View menu
- How to get the Excel Macro Tool to work
- Please tell me how to use the Excel tool.
Part of a project
- Part 1 of Making a Salary Sheet
- Part 2 of Making a Salary Sheet
- Part 1 of Making the Net Salary Sheet
- Part 2 of Making the Net Salary Sheet
- How the Government Figures Out Salary Taxes
- How Salary Determines an Employee’s Job
- A Simple Way to Figure Out if a Company Made Money or Lost Money
- Find out how much your electricity costs.
- Part I: Making Student Grade Sheets
- Part 2 of Making the Student Mark Sheet
- Review of employees’ work and bonuses
- Using VLOOKUP, you can get information about employees from a data table.
- Make an Excel Macro format data quickly and easily.
- Making Decisions in a Production Unit by Solver:
- Part 1: Using Power Pivot to model data in order to calculate KPI
- Part 2 of “Modeling Data to Measure KPI with Power Pivot”
I hope the best for you!
Who this course is for:
People with jobs, students, trainees, people looking for jobs, and business owners.