What you’ll learn
- Practice and implement object-oriented programming.
- Study Typescript and Webpack.
- Variables, functions, objects, and arrays are the key concepts.
- Any programming language knowledge
- The basics of using a web browser
- In the early 2000s, Bejeweled was developed as an in-browser game. You must match three gems in a row to gain points, much like in Candy Crush.
- In the addictive game 2048, you may move tiles around in a grid using the arrow keys.
- Although this is a well-known android game, the concept of having the car climb hills never gets old on the internet. To create this game, we used a variety of ideas, including webpack and physics components from the phaser library.
- Platformer 2D: We’ll learn a lot about sprites and how to use them in our games. Players and the map (environment) will be entirely original creations.
- The basics of the Phaser library involve making different tools for loading animations, following the camera, and loading pictures.
I had fun developing this course. I hope learning is enjoyable for you as well. I’ll see you in class!