What you’ll learn
- You may use a variety of code tasks and tests to assess your understanding.
- You’ll learn how to use the Document Object Model to modify web pages.
- The most complex subjects, like function constructors, prototypes, first-class functions, closures, and many more, will be easy for you to comprehend.
- The teachers will be available to help you around the clock.
- No prior knowledge of coding is necessary! Starting from the very beginning, we’ll guide you all the way up to the advanced level!
- It will be a benefit if you have some familiarity with HTML and CSS, but it’s not necessary!
The DOM, or Document Object Model
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn one of the most powerful programming languages and become good at it.