What you’ll learn
- In this section, the different types of operators, PHP arrays, and conditional statements are all explained.
- In this lesson, we’ll show you how to use PHP function statements and how to make decisions with them. People who write PHP use the CSPRNG and the Scalar Declaration.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML
The course has a lot of information, but it’s written in a way that makes it easy for you to understand and remember.
Find out how to work with lists and how to put data in order.
By handling errors and exceptions correctly, they can make their code more stable.
Regular expressions are used to search for text.
Covered in this class are the following:
Second, learn how to write PHP code.
It will show you how a web application works and how a web browser and a web server work together. You will learn about the request/response cycle, which includes GET/POST/Redirect. As part of this course, you’ll learn about Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). You’ll also learn about the basic syntax and data structures of the PHP language. You’ll learn about variables and logic, as well as arrays, error handling, and superglobal variables, among other things.
In this PHP class, we’ll learn about:
- This is how it works: PHP has a lot of different types of
- PHP has a way of storing things.
- Conditional statements in PHP
- Loops are used in PHP.
- Function statements in PHP
- PHP is used to make important decisions.
- The PHP files can be read and written.
- PHP concepts that are used on the web
- The PHP MySql API
- The PHP CSPRNG
- Declaring a scalar in PHP
- … and much more.
Who this course is for:
- People who are just starting to work with web development