HTML Crash Course
This is a tutorial on how to start learning HTML5. No programming experience is needed.
What you’ll learn
HTML Crash Course
- Students will be able to explain what HTML is to each other.
- During this class, students will learn about the semantic elements that make up a web page.
- In this class, you will learn how to make a simple static site.
- The course will be about learning about HTML tags and their meanings. This course will be about this.
Programming or web development is not your thing.
In this short course, you will learn everything you need to know about HTML5 in just a few hours. We will be teaching the students about some of the parts of a simple web page. If you take this class, you should learn how to make a simple static site that you can add to your resume when you become a web developer.
To take this class, you don’t need any previous experience with programming. In this lesson, I’ll show you how to start making a simple static site with the same features you’d see on a site that wants to give you basic information. Our development process will go step-by-step, and we’ll start by talking about how important it is to write your web document with semantic meaning in mind.
This class is going to cover the following:
1. In this lesson, we’ll look at what semantic elements are.
2. Build a simple HTML site with the following content:
- The head section.
- About section.
- In this section, you will find a table
- The footer.
3. The basics of CSS are here. This class is not about learning Cascading Style Sheets, but we will learn some basic CSS so that we can add a little flair to our project at the end.
4. You’ll also be able to work on your observation and debugging skills while you are there.