Category - HTML 5 Tutorials
HTML5 Tutorials – Learn HTML5 For Free – Free Course Site
HTML5 Tutorials – Learn HTML5 For Free – Free Course Site – HTML5 is the latest and most enhanced version of HTML. Technically, HTML is not a programming language, but rather a markup language. In this tutorial, we will discuss the features of HTML5 and how to use it in practice. Before starting this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of HTML and its tags.
- Forms 2.0 − Improvements to HTML web forms where new attributes have been introduced for tag.
- Persistent Local Storage − To achieve without resorting to third-party plugins.
- WebSocket − A next-generation bidirectional communication technology for web applications.
- Server-Sent Events − HTML5 introduces events which flow from web server to the web browsers and they are called Server-Sent Events (SSE).
- Audio & Video − You can embed audio or video on your webpages without resorting to third-party plugins.
- Geolocation − Now visitors can choose to share their physical location with your web application.
- Microdata − This lets you create your own vocabularies beyond HTML5 and extend your web pages with custom semantics.
- Drag and drop − Drag and drop the items from one location to another location on the same webpage.