Blender Modeling from scratch
Take the first step toward becoming a 3D modeler.
What you’ll learn
- How can I get started with Blender?
- What is the Blender interface like?
- How do you make some simple changes to your Blender UI?
- Hotkeys and basic Blender tools
- How can I begin modeling Lowpoly?
- How can I begin modeling Highpoly?
- What exactly is UV-unwrapping and how does it work?
- Understand what exactly is texturing?
- What is the function of lights inside a blender?
- How can you get such amazing renderings using Blender Cyles?
- How does Blender’s Composition work?
All you need is a PC and a piece of software called “Blender” to get started as a modeller.
Hello to everyone. You may have read/viewed my introduction and been interested in this course by the time you arrived. This course is designed for complete novices interested in learning 3D modeling in Blender.
If you want to start a profession with blender 3D modeling and earn a living from it, this is the first step.
Also, if you want to work as a 3D modeler in the gaming business, you may profit from several of my strategies for creating 3D low poly models in this course.
Also, for those who want to hone their texturing and UV unwrapping skills, I tried to make things as simple as possible so that after you complete the course, you may construct comparable objects to mine, but with better and cleaner topology.
I also described how to produce materials here, and I covered every issue as thoroughly as possible:)
Who this course is for:
- Complete novices interested in pursuing a profession in 3D modeling.
- A patient and hardworking individual seeking a career in 3D art.
- Who wants to learn Blender in a step-by-step manner.
- Any artist that wants their work to be seen by the public.
- Any game artist that wants to begin producing 3D gaming things.