Explore how to connect to a Google Sheet Data JSON feed and use the data to create a dynamic web quiz game application
What you’ll learn
- How to connect to a web API
- Loop through JSON data
- Explore Google Web App data from a spreadsheet
- Computer access and internet
- Programming experience
Source code is included – please try the code as you work through the lessons.
- How to set up the basic Project shell with HTML and CSS
- Use fetch to connect to the web app URL for the data source
- Creating a function to display data contained in the web application
- Logic to approach game design and building of the web application
- Next steps for the player and using Game data
- Debugging and advancing game design
- Apply styling for a better-looking game
- Conclude the game quiz – make it dynamic so driven by the JSON data and flexible to change as the data changes.
- Create a Google Script web app using Google Spreadsheet data
- Structure JSON from an array object
- Connecting sheet data to your web application
Fast Friendly support to help answer any questions you might have and to help clarify content is always available in the Q&A section. Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of real-world experience ready to help you learn more. Step by step training resources and source code is also included to get you started quickly.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- UX & Web Design Master Course